- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared
- How we use information collected from you at our stores
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information
INFORMATION COLLECTION, USE, AND SHARING
We may collect personal information from you, such as your name, e-mail address, phone number, social media usernames, etc. online and in our stores. We only have access to and collect information that you voluntarily give us via e-mail, in person, or other direct contact from you including contest entries, subscribing to our e-mail list, opening an online account, etc. We are the sole owners of this information, and we will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
We may share information about you if necessary to comply with laws or regulations or in response to a valid subpoena, order, or government request or to protect against potential or suspected fraud.
YOUR ACCESS TO AND CONTROL OVER INFORMATION
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. Contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to do the following:
- See what data we have about you
- Change/correct any data we have about you
- Have us delete any data we have about you
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data
Information transmissions over the internet cannot be guaranteed to be absolutely secure, so by transmitting information to us through e-mail or our website you are doing so at your own risk. That being said, once your information is received by us, we take precautions to protect your information from unauthorized access. Any information you submit to us is stored securely and can only be accessed as needed to fulfill your requests, such as placing an order, and only by employees with the proper clearance. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
If you open a personal account with us, your account and any information stored on it is protected by your username and password. By creating your account you accept responsibility for any actions taken while logged into the account. Therefore, it is important to keep your username and password secure and confidential to prevent unauthorized access to your account.